Bring refined and stylish appeal to your dining area with this seven-piece dining set in brown. Clean lines give this dining set a minimalist appearance with natural elements, designed with an open U-frame base on the table. The tabletop is beautifully crafted from walnut veneer in a versatile wood grain finish. Six parson chairs feature curved backrests and cushioned seats for comfort. The rich cocoa color upholstery perfectly matches the espresso finish on the base, creating a cohesive look for your dining space.
Attention: Prop 65 Information
- Set includes: One (1) dining table and six (6) side chairs
- Clean lines offer handsome quality and comfort for your dining experience
- Table top displays a beautiful open grain with natural wood curls in sappy walnut veneer
- Table features extension leaf to accommodate guests which operates on wooden glides with metal gears
- Table base and chair frame feature a rich espresso finish
- Ergonomically shaped chair backs designed for comfort and upholstered with a rich cocoa brown or new lighter grey fabric
- Product materials: Asian hardwood and walnut sap veneer
- Cushioned seating: For ultimate comfort and support
- 18" table extension leaf: Extends the surface of table top for additional dinner guests
- Table finish: Natural Walnut/Espresso
- Chair upholstery: Rich Cocoa Brown
- Leg finish: Espresso
- Assembly required: Yes
- Piece: Dining Table
- Length: 59.25 in
- Width: 40.25 in
- Height: 29.5 in
- Seat Height: 19.5 in
- Seat Depth: 16.5 in
- Weight: 114.86 lbs
- Piece: Side Chair
- Width: 19 in
- Depth: 23.25 in
- Height: 38.5 in
- Weight: 35.28 lbs
Our delivery teams are here to make your purchase a reality.
During the in-store sales process, your sales associate can provide an available date for your merchandise to be delivered. Up to one day prior to the delivery date, you will be contacted with a time window of when your merchandise will arrive.
For online sales Orders, a store representative will contact you within 48 hours to review your order and to schedule the delivery carrier of your items
Online orders may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. We recommend all our customers to inspect the shipping for damages during the shipping process. If seen an damaged piece/s please kindly REFUSE the shipment or State on the delivery receipt that it was damaged / Subject to inspect. This process will save our customer on return shipping costs.
( For UPS, FEDEX, Small Parcel deliveries excluded.) All of our items are inspected before preparing by our professional team members.
What is Casavelvet's Oversized-Item Return Policy?
You may initiate a return for most new and unopened oversized items within 30 days of delivery. A refund will be issued if the item is in new and unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.
You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping fee when you return an oversized item for any of the following reasons:
- You refuse a delivery without inspection
- You miss a delivery appointment
- You return a non-defective or undamaged product
All returned oversized items are fully inspected upon their arrival back at our warehouse.
We reserve the right to deduct the return shipping fee, which generally ranges from $100 to $695 or more (depending on size and weight), if the item is not in its original condition upon arrival back at our warehouse.
What Do I Do If My Order Is Damaged Or Defective?
We recommend all our customers to inspect the shipping for damages during the shipping process. If seen an damaged piece/s please kindly REFUSE the shipment to AVOID return shipping cost. This way carrier is responsible to return it back to us.
By signing for your delivery without noting the problem with your shipment on the delivery paperwork, you affirm your item was delivered to you with no damage or defect.
For delivery services requiring a signature:
- If the item is severely damaged, note the Bill of Lading as Refused Due to Damage.
- Please make sure you thoroughly inspect your item while the carrier is still at your home. Any damages/defects MUST BE NOTED upon signing for the delivery.
Prepare your home
- Securing low-hanging light fixtures
- Removing doors if necessary
- Putting rugs in place
- Moving other furniture, pictures or art out of the way
- Ensuring pets are out of the way
Some tips on preparing for your delivery measure carefully
Before you purchase furniture, please measure the intended area in your home to be sure everything will fit accordingly. Measure the furniture by length, width and height to determine how much floor and wall space it will need. Measure the diagonal depth and width of the furniture to determine if it will fit through your home's entryways. We will not hoist furniture or remove windows, nor will furniture be delivered beyond the second floor without the use of an elevator. Please alert the store of anything unusual included in your delivery, including pets, narrow doors or hallways, security gates, or elevators to be used.
- Will the furniture and team fit through all necessary doorways, hallways or stairways with product?
- Is your room ready for the furniture to be delivered, with space cleared?
During delivery, inspect your furniture and report any damage to our delivery team. We will work to resolve the issue promptly.