Clean, contemporary style is so easy to love. And it just got a whole lot easier with this 4-piece sleeper sectional in slate gray. That’s because the rich, woolen-like upholstery—inspired by tailored menswear—is made of high-performing Nuvella® fabric. Fade-resistant, stain-resistant and a breeze to clean, Nuvella is so fantastic it’s used on outdoor furniture. Relax. It’s also indulgently soft, making it a wonderfully welcome addition to indoor living spaces, too. Made of quality memory foam, the sectional's pull-out mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Includes 4 pieces: left-arm facing corner chaise, right-arm facing loveseat, armless sofa sleeper and wedge
- “Left-arm” and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy-clean polyester (Nuvella®) upholstery remains vibrant and resists stains
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
142" W x 101" D x 37" H
Weight : 424 lbs. | Cube : 168 ft
Division: Signature Stationary
our delivery teams are here to make your purchase a reality.
During the in-store sales process, your sales associate can provide an available date for your merchandise to be delivered. Up to one day prior to the delivery date, you will be contacted with a time window of when your merchandise will arrive.
For online sales Orders, a store representative will contact you within 48 hours to review your order and to schedule the delivery carrier of your items
Online orders may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. We recommend all our customers to inspect the shipping for damages during the shipping process. If seen an damaged piece/s please kindly REFUSE the shipment or State on the delivery receipt that it was damaged / Subject to inspect. This process will save our customer on return shipping costs.( For UPS, FEDEX, Small Parcel deliveries excluded.) All of our items are inspected before preparing by our professional team members.
some tips on preparing for your delivery
prepare your home
- Securing low-hanging light fixtures
- Removing doors if necessary
- Putting rugs in place
- Moving other furniture, pictures or art out of the way
- Ensuring pets are out of the way
Before you purchase furniture, please measure the intended area in your home to be sure everything will fit accordingly. Measure the furniture by length, width and height to determine how much floor and wall space it will need. Measure the diagonal depth and width of the furniture to determine if it will fit through your home's entryways. We will not hoist furniture or remove windows, nor will furniture be delivered beyond the second floor without the use of an elevator. Please alert the store of anything unusual included in your delivery, including pets, narrow doors or hallways, security gates, or elevators to be used.
- Can your street/driveway accommodate a 26-foot truck, clear of telephone wires and any other obstructions?
- Will the furniture and team fit through all necessary doorways, hallways or stairways with product?
- Is your room ready for the furniture to be delivered, with space cleared?
During delivery, inspect your furniture and report any damage to our delivery team. We will work to resolve the issue promptly.