Enticing in chic and sophisticated putty for a look of everyday luxury, this 2-piece sectional simply says, “You’ve got great taste.” Elements that bring in just enough glam include pewter-tone nailhead trim and fanciful roll arms that beautifully go with the flow. Textured cheetah print, fur and crushed velvet throw pillows incorporate fabulous sheen and shine.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing corner chaise and left-arm facing sofa
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Pewter-tone nailhead trim
- Tapered accent legs
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
116" W x 90" D x 39" H
Right-arm facing corner chaise : 36" W x 90" D x 39" H
Leg height : 4.5"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery : 32"
Seat depth : 91"
Seat height : 40"
Seat width : 37"
Left-arm facing sofa : 80" W x 38" D x 39" H
Weight : 231 lbs. | Cube : 119 ft
Showroom: Signature Design
Division: Signature Stationary
our delivery teams are here to make your purchase a reality.
During the in-store sales process, your sales associate can provide an available date for your merchandise to be delivered. Up to one day prior to the delivery date, you will be contacted with a time window of when your merchandise will arrive.
For online sales Orders, a store representative will contact you within 48 hours to review your order and to schedule the delivery carrier of your items
Online orders may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. We recommend all our customers to inspect the shipping for damages during the shipping process. If seen an damaged piece/s please kindly REFUSE the shipment or State on the delivery receipt that it was damaged / Subject to inspect. This process will save our customer on return shipping costs.( For UPS, FEDEX, Small Parcel deliveries excluded.) All of our items are inspected before preparing by our professional team members.
some tips on preparing for your delivery
prepare your home
- Securing low-hanging light fixtures
- Removing doors if necessary
- Putting rugs in place
- Moving other furniture, pictures or art out of the way
- Ensuring pets are out of the way
Before you purchase furniture, please measure the intended area in your home to be sure everything will fit accordingly. Measure the furniture by length, width and height to determine how much floor and wall space it will need. Measure the diagonal depth and width of the furniture to determine if it will fit through your home's entryways. We will not hoist furniture or remove windows, nor will furniture be delivered beyond the second floor without the use of an elevator. Please alert the store of anything unusual included in your delivery, including pets, narrow doors or hallways, security gates, or elevators to be used.
- Can your street/driveway accommodate a 26-foot truck, clear of telephone wires and any other obstructions?
- Will the furniture and team fit through all necessary doorways, hallways or stairways with product?
- Is your room ready for the furniture to be delivered, with space cleared?
During delivery, inspect your furniture and report any damage to our delivery team. We will work to resolve the issue promptly.