Raising understatement into an art form, this sofa chaise sleeper impresses with a tailored silhouette. Designed in a warm neutral color perfect in any contemporary home, this sofa chaise sleeper is wonderfully versatile with loose seat cushions that allow you to flip the chaise from left to right. Coordinating toss pillows complete this look for a style that feels right at home. Crafted of quality memory foam, a queen pull-out mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 4 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery
- Polyester/rayon pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
92" W x 64" D x 40" H
Arm height : 29"
Arm to sleep mattress : 18"
Distance between arms : 72"
Leg height : 3"
Mattress size : 4" W x 60" D x 72" H
Minimum width of doorway for delivery : 32"
Seat depth : 45"
Seat height : 23"
22" Toss Pillow
20" Toss Pillow
our delivery teams are here to make your purchase a reality.
During the in-store sales process, your sales associate can provide an available date for your merchandise to be delivered. Up to one day prior to the delivery date, you will be contacted with a time window of when your merchandise will arrive.
For online sales Orders, a store representative will contact you within 48 hours to review your order and to schedule the delivery carrier of your items
Online orders may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. We recommend all our customers to inspect the shipping for damages during the shipping process. If seen an damaged piece/s please kindly REFUSE the shipment or State on the delivery receipt that it was damaged / Subject to inspect. This process will save our customer on return shipping costs.( For UPS, FEDEX, Small Parcel deliveries excluded.) All of our items are inspected before preparing by our professional team members.
some tips on preparing for your delivery
prepare your home
- Securing low-hanging light fixtures
- Removing doors if necessary
- Putting rugs in place
- Moving other furniture, pictures or art out of the way
- Ensuring pets are out of the way
Before you purchase furniture, please measure the intended area in your home to be sure everything will fit accordingly. Measure the furniture by length, width and height to determine how much floor and wall space it will need. Measure the diagonal depth and width of the furniture to determine if it will fit through your home's entryways. We will not hoist furniture or remove windows, nor will furniture be delivered beyond the second floor without the use of an elevator. Please alert the store of anything unusual included in your delivery, including pets, narrow doors or hallways, security gates, or elevators to be used.
- Can your street/driveway accommodate a 26-foot truck, clear of telephone wires and any other obstructions?
- Will the furniture and team fit through all necessary doorways, hallways or stairways with product?
- Is your room ready for the furniture to be delivered, with space cleared?
During delivery, inspect your furniture and report any damage to our delivery team. We will work to resolve the issue promptly.